Working in the system makes it possible to create tasks, assignments, events, etc. The tasks get available when working with indicators in the calendar, and dashboards. Information relevant to the tasks can be sent by mail as well as be displayed in other systems. There is an available free module for Microsoft Outlook to deal with the tasks.
TASKS AND ORDER IN THE SYSTEM
- When appearing or absence of any value in the index for the particular period
- Creating tasks by users directly from the calendar interface, dashboards and structures
- Using API platform for creating a task upon the occurrence of any event
- Development of task creation and assignment rules when indicator’s value changes.
- Task author – data account, on behalf of which the task is created
- Responsible party – task executor
- The users with view-only access